Author Topic: g werks  (Read 8647 times)

Offline sinister polo

• Members
  • drive it like u stole it
g werks
« on: March 28, 2009, 03:06:57 pm »
just picked up my charger from g werks, and i have to say they have done an outstanding job!

looks like it just came out of the factory!

very friendly and knowledgeable guys, would recomend them to anyone!

Offline SuperMario

• Members
Re: g werks
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 06:01:53 pm »
What you have done? and what cost?

Offline sinister polo

• Members
  • drive it like u stole it
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 10:59:49 pm »
i had a full service on the charger,
it went in not sounding to good and looking pretty rough,
and came out looking brand new and running silky smooth!

cost me £370 for the full service, im not sure how much extra it would cost for porting!
(my charger didnt need it as it was already jabba stage 4!)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 10:42:05 pm by sinister polo »

Offline sohailG40

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 11:12:44 pm »
hi i just had my charger done at g werks

some gd stuff and some not so gd stuff 

first start with good stuff it dose look very good when it gets back the finish is good plus staff are very good and helpful

now the not do gd things  :(
got the charger back from them with my g lader boost return blanking plate missing called up fair play the got it mixed up so they sent me one off a G60 which was not in good nick ok i dont mind that it ok but today i got my charger in the car thinking yes i can run it in the on the bank holiday weekend so i start the car and it make a nasty nosie from the charger like metal on metal so i dont know what to say about this company see what they have to say on tuesday

i will keep you guys updated they shoud be ok as they are nice people to talk to i hope lol

sohail g40 

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2010, 11:44:07 am »
I have nothing to say about gwerks but i think i will use jabba. Cheaper too.

I think i was quoted £340 for a service incl return postage.

Offline sohailG40

• Members
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 12:00:39 pm »
i was not sure weather to take it to g werks or jabba it was not a case of cheaper. I heard more bad news about jabba than i did about g werks plus when i phoned jabba and told the lady on the phone that i had a pitstopdevelopments full blend and i was intrested in the idea of a r1. the first thing hit her mind was oh yeh the full blend they copyed us they were not that good plus were much better i dident like the way she spoke on the phone so i dident bother with them

gwerk were nice a polit on the phone and they dident diss other companys so i went with them
i hope they will be nice and polit when i call them on tuesday lol

sohailG40

Offline sohailG40

• Members
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 11:50:15 pm »
i take all the bad bit i said back

my charger was not well when it got back i called them they got the bloke out the same day to get it back to the depo and got the charger back with in 2 days and it all works now im a happy man  ;D     (and it was all free )

very nice nice custermer service

rob & darrran are very good to speak to

sohail g40

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 02:35:37 am »
I heard more bad news about jabba than i did about g werks plus when i phoned jabba and told the lady on the phone that i had a pitstopdevelopments full blend and i was intrested in the idea of a r1. the first thing hit her mind was oh yeh the full blend they copyed us they were not that good plus were much better i dident like the way she spoke on the phone so i dident bother with them

Should of asked to speak to brian. Pretty sure that the full blend is more ported than the R1 porting.

I have herd more bad news of g werks than jabba 50/50 really. Everyone has different opinions.

But i guess you can only comment on stuff like that from personal experience. Will let you know of what jabba say about my charger as its been sent to them.