Club Sponsors > Polo Performance Parts

Injectors

(1/9) > >>

Yoof:
Fuel Injector Cleaning

With some G40s, 20 years of service is just round the corner- so it will come as no surprise that certain components will require attention/refurbishment.

Often overlooked, a healthy fuel system is a necessity before seeking more power.

Polo Performance Parts can now offer a full injector cleaning service & diagnostic report for all Bosch/Siemens style injectors.

Using the latest ASNU equipment, injectors are ultrasonically cleaned and have the following diagnosed:

1) Spray Pattern
2) Resistance
3) Flow rate at all duty cycles
4) Maximum static flow rate

If repairs are required we can also replace internal filters and pintle caps where necessary. O-Rings are replaced on every set of cleaned injectors.

£35/set (4) inc. return postage.

Injectors For Sale

Alongside cleaning/testing your injectors we also offer refurbished components which come fully cleaned & tested with new o-rings and pintle caps where necessary.

Please contact for prices, we currently have in stock:

250cc/min Bosch injectors, well matched set of four, Red in colour, fully cleaned & tested. £65 inc delivery- 2 sets available.

DKnight:
awesome, great price too, will be zaping mine down

what will the cost be if it requires new filters, or pintle caps?

Yoof:
Couple of quid extra, nothing too alarming, just takes a little longer to get the filters out. I'll only replace them if the injectors need it  :)

DKnight:
cool man no problem, i will send my set down, and i think my mate wants his doing too

pm me or msn me an address to send em to

cheers :D

Robin:
might send mine to you too

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version