Classifieds > Parts for sale

fancy suspension bits for sale

(1/1)

hayesey:
EDIT 2023-07-31 - just the Konis and custom-Bilsteins left now.

I recently changed all the suspension on my track polo for Cup Car stuff I managed to get hold of so the previous parts are for sale. All quite unique!

-----------

Next, custom made Bilstein B8 inserts/shock absorbers. I had these specially made to suit 375lbs springs for track use as nothing off the shelf for a polo is up to the job. So they are a pair of Bilstein B8 shocks (already a high quality shock for fast road) with the piston rods shortened and re-valved to suit 375lbs springs. You wouldn't have to use the same poundage springs but these are suited to stiff springs.

These were monstrously expensive when new (for a pair of shocks for a polo anyway...) and I'm really in two minds about whether I even want to sell them, if the shocks in my cup suspension fail I'll regret selling these ones!

£175 posted in UK.

--------------------

Lastly, a pair of rear Koni Yellow shocks for a polo. I haven't used them in a while but they are in good order, piston rods nice & stiff and no leaks.

£50 posted in UK.

-----------------

Everything is located north east of Manchester if you wanted to come and look. Happy to talk about a deal for multiple parts or even all of it.

hayesey:
Spax rear suspension sold, Salzmann top mounts provisionally sold

hayesey:
Salzmann top mounts now sold

hayesey:
Coilover converted struts provisionally sold

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version