Technical > Engine and Transmission

plug n play ecu

(1/1)

steveo3002:
https://www.k-data.org/kdfi-pnp-vw-pg-g40.html

anyone noticed these?

sounds alright , wouldnt mind one for my g60

hayesey:
hmm, interesting.  I guess its's a megasquirt ECU with a board to accept g40 wiring loom

steveo3002:
not much on google about em , apparently some kind of mega squirt copy/rip off

appeals to me it would just plug in and run , not sure i have the skills to make something from scratch

NealPeal:
Helllo !
Cor that sounds like you are both battling wiring, emough to give up and start again..
My 3d printer has a nice board that'd have more than enough on it to drive an engine, just a dream for now but always in mind..! Mega 256 and a Ramps board.. 2xhigh current outputs.
Can i guess  (before I Google) is a mega-squirt arduinio based.?
I've been playing with Matt this week and a few times said how great it'd be to make one.. touchscreen tft editing and monitoring isn't that much effort either..
Cool, if i win the lottery I'll pay you as consultants!!
:-)
Neal

matthg40:
It can’t be that hard to make your own ecu when we had mine out there’s not a lot to them if you think about it.with the right equipment and if we put our heads together I think we could come up with something that would run our gs perfectly or if not Bette than the digifant ones.
Was looking at the loom too think that’s the next task make a brand new look up then look into an ecu

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version