News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

New Exhaust

Started by staffie121, July 06, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

staffie121

time to upgrade the G's exhaust any tips or complete systems about??

Shamas85

PPP system is good, sometimes come up for sale on here but are still strong money. There was a group buy going on here a while ago but Im not sure if its still active..

Ive got a custom stainless setup which looks stock and that does the trick.  :D

staffie121

Cheers, I see them come up but not quick enough to get them thats why I posted

dazzle53

i have an exhaust im looking to part with. It's unbranded so would imagine it's custom. It's twin silencer and the pitcher diameter of the pipe measures in at 63.8mm so i might be wrong but I believe it's a 2.5" system. It's well used but worked fine on the car with no leaks. Not sure if you are still looking for one.
Cheers
Darren