Club G40 > General Chat

New members / guests.... join up!

(1/3) > >>

ereeiz:
I regularly see a lot of guests online but barely anyone ever seems to post, seems like my own personal forum at times  ;D

If you're a guest or a lurker, register and start posting!

e.g. right now there's 20 guests browsing apparently but only 1 member (myself).

Join in! What brought you here? Looking for help/ info? Something else?

physicsfool:
Yeah the guest number always confuses me, forums are so quiet these days. But easily the best place for useful information. Is the G40 slowly being forgotten?

I need to purchase another shell at some point and build up an engine with my spares.

But do keep popping in from time to time

Roach:
It is a bit quiet isn’t it.

I’m shoving a g40 into my swallowtail golf, I really need a 4 branch that works with the g40 engine as I purchased an eBay special before I really did any research. :/

Anyway, hi there... :)

NeilG40:
I pop in and have a look every now and then, probably looking for inspiration to do something with my car that hasn't moved in around 14 years.

hayesey:
I think most of the "guests" will be webbots,  search engine crawlers and spam-bots.  I delete several account per day that sign up to try to spam.

I agree the forum is very quiet these days, I think many forums are, things have moved on really.  Everyone seems to prefer facebook groups these days. 

Also I think G40s are getting very thin on the ground now, there seems to be very little coming up for sale where as a couple of years ago there was always a few knocking about for sale.  I think a combination of them getting scrapped and perhaps some being stored away.

I have no plans to get rid of the forum though, it costs me next to nothing to run and takes little of my time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version