Author Topic: 1993/94 VW Polo G40 - For Sale  (Read 3775 times)

Offline Danny476

• Members
1993/94 VW Polo G40 - For Sale
« on: March 07, 2018, 07:58:37 pm »
Here we have my beloved Polo G40 for sale due to buying a house.

L737 ONV Volkswagen Polo G40
Genuine mileage 108k
Metallic Windsor Blue
MoT Valid Until 10/05/2018

This is a fairly decent example of the classic G40. I have owned the car for about 5 years and undertaken much of the restoration work myself.
The chassis is in very good condition and has been preserved with a coating of WaxOyl to maintain its freshness.
The rear axle and all suspension components have been professionally shotblasted and painted with high quality black paint.
A new fuel tank has been fitted along with new filter.
The car is sitting on 30mm Koni lowering springs which have also been blasted and coated with fresh paint.
All brake components have been replaced including front brake discs, pads, shoes and cables. Original brake calipers are still on the car but are still in good working order.
The engine runs very smoothly and is completely original with a new head gasket and bolts fitted a couple years ago. The timing belt had also been replaced around that time aswell. New inlet and exhaust manifold gaskets have been fitted has also the ignition leads and coil pack. It has had a powerflow exhaust fitted at some point in its life. New starter motor and alternator have also been fitted along with a new distributor rotor and cap.
The supercharger has been rebuilt by Jabba Sport at some point but not sure when exactly.
The cars interior is original and in mediocre condition with some slight wear on the drivers seat bolster and also some stitching on the rear bench seat starting to come undone.
The overall bodywork of the vehicle is clean and in presentable condition. The driver and passenger doors have small dents along the line of the door.
It still has the original BBS RAs fitted which have been recently powdercoated silver. The tyres are roughly half worn with Yokohamas on the front and Goodyears on the rear.

The car has been off the road for a couple of years being restored so there will be a gap in the MoT history.
The vehicle has also been off the road during the winter months so the brakes might be slightly sticky due to it not being used.
The car will come with a folder with receipts from previous owners.

The car is located in Aberdeenshire, just outside Mintlaw and would be happy to take any viewings.
Price is currently £3950 but open to offers.
If interested email me at danny_robertson476@hotmail.co.uk or give me a call on 07508762278.
Any other questions or information please get in touch.
Cheers

(It won't let me upload my pictures due to them being too hi res but if requested on email i can provide them)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 06:05:46 pm by Danny476 »

Offline JoeH

• Members
Re: 1993/94 VW Polo G40 - For Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 04:31:39 pm »
You need to post some photo's...

Offline Danny476

• Members
Re: 1993/94 VW Polo G40 - For Sale
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 01:24:48 pm »
Now Sold.