Author Topic: polo gti 1.8 turbo SOLD  (Read 3618 times)

Offline chris2911

• Members
polo gti 1.8 turbo SOLD
« on: November 06, 2016, 06:41:00 pm »
This is My 2008 Volkswagen Polo GTI 1.8t,She Has Very Low Mileage Only 59k Miles.

Mot-4th March 2017 (No Advisory's)

Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, ABS/ESP, Original Cd Radio, Air Con, Remote Central Locking, Trip Computer, Monza Alloys

I've had the car since march and bought it direct from Northumbria Police, The car featured in Police Interceptors with Vinnie Jones who has been in the car, She is fully HPI Clear, Only 1 Previous Owner with Full Service History Printout , I've had the wheels refurbished with brand New Dunlop Tyres, I also have the full book pack with 2 Keys, Its Recently had 2 Wishbones, Drop links and Full exhaust system as well as being serviced by Myself.

Only selling due to lack of use I've only done 2000 miles in 7 months and just seems a waste, Buyer will not be disappointed and challenge anyone to find a better Polo GTI, The car is in amazing condition and ready to be enjoyed £4000 No Offers

I'm Loosing about 1k but its my hobby and need to start and do the g40 genesis, would like so sell to a enthusiast

bad bits like every car : switch in headling but you don't notice, due cambelt on age

« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 04:31:51 pm by chris2911 »