Author Topic: Funny bit of trim  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Martyng40

  • Posts: 66
Funny bit of trim
« on: July 28, 2016, 06:13:48 pm »
I've just purchased a project g40 and noticed a damaged bit of trim but I don't know what it's called to scan anywhere for one... It's a 94 k plate and I'm needing the small trim that runs under the headlights and grill... Narrow metal bit!!!! And ideas and anyone got a ££££

Cheers Martyn (new g40 addict)

Offline GR40

  • Members
  • *****
  • Posts: 431
Re: Funny bit of trim
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 11:34:09 pm »
That metal part is welded on the chassis, its not really a trim, its part of the actual front end. Meaning that in order to replace it you have to cut it out and weld another one.

Offline Martyng40

  • Posts: 66
Re: Funny bit of trim
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 06:50:10 am »
Ah not good... Looks like some ones had a job at fixing it before and I think a baby welded it up... Will speak to a friend see if he can work his weld magic and fix it...