Club G40 > General Chat

Show us your garage

<< < (2/5) > >>

Robin:

--- Quote from: dabigginger on September 17, 2015, 10:00:15 pm ---Seeing those double garages makes me want to get mine knocked back through! The previous owners of our place had part of the existing setup converted into a room...

--- End quote ---

The main reason why we moved was for the double garage, my old single garage was a tight squeeze!

kwijibo_coupe:

--- Quote from: dabigginger on September 17, 2015, 10:00:15 pm ---Seeing those double garages makes me want to get mine knocked back through! The previous owners of our place had part of the existing setup converted into a room...

--- End quote ---

I hate hearing of people turning garages into rooms...don't they know how lucky they are? I'd kill for a garage next to my house, instead I have to rent a lockup 5 miles away.

DaBigGinger:
Agreed. I think the problem is for around 80% of car drivers, it is simply an A to B tool rather than something they enjoy. I think I'm right in saying a fair proportion of people with garages use them as a dumping ground or big shed.

On a different note, the S2000 looks lovely Rob. Do you not have a G40 anymore?

Robin:
I don't, I broke it up for parts a few months ago as I struggled to find time to get to track days due to family commitments.

I always regretting selling my silver s2000 so got a black one to replace the polo.

Robin:
I do miss the Polo but it was a massive compromise as it wasn't road legal so a waste as it was only used 1 or 2 times a year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version