News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

G40 charger outlet pipe

Started by Rich_Royal, September 14, 2015, 07:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich_Royal

Hi,

If anyone has one of these lying around they want rid of I'll buy it off you, it doesn't need to be visually mint but obviously it has to be sound and not cracked as I do plan on using it...



I'll pay £20 for it to be posted to me?

Thanks.

PeteG40

i've got one mate (well a choice of i think)

Pete

Rich_Royal

Haha! I've sent you a PM Pete, I nearly asked you first but thought you might have got rid of most of your bits by now...