Author Topic: psd eaton cam  (Read 2361 times)

Offline poloeatonm45

• Members
psd eaton cam
« on: December 28, 2008, 07:51:55 pm »
does anyone have the set up info for the psd p3  eaton spec cam?? i have been searching for the info for this cam for nealy a year now and still dont have it, someone on here must know how to set it up right

steve

Offline GTG40

• Members
Re: psd eaton cam
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 01:29:12 pm »
Buy this

http://www.haynes.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=11153&langId=-1

I've got it and there's a section on there that helps you choose the best cam for your car whether you've got a turbo or eaton, very helpful.

Requires a bit of maths tho. I'm just working out the best cam for my turbo spec
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 01:31:27 pm by GTG40 »

Offline poloeatonm45

• Members
Re: psd eaton cam
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 10:22:20 pm »
thanks for the info but i have a cam that i know is good for the eaton set up but i dont have the cam info but i dont think im gonna get it either as i dont think psd made many and i think the ones they did make soemone at psd fit them as they do not appear to have given anyone one the set up info. i have emailed steve from psd  about it and he told me it was around half a tooth out from standard but we have tried that and more and less but we cant get the engine to run right and steve has not replyed to anymore of my emails

steve