Author Topic: My G-rosa  (Read 13115 times)

Offline GR40

• Members
Re: My G-rosa
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2016, 01:57:17 pm »
Wow it's already been 2 years now since I started this topic. Time flies by so fast. But an updates is due on this!
  I pretty much did everything I said I would. I got myself some green injectors, an oil cooler out of a punto gt, a GT inlet manifold, fitted some coilover and got it remapped. The car drives really nice with lots of power in the low and mid range but not that impressive on top end as we run into some knocking issues on the high rpm when we where mapping it in 42oC in the hot Greek summer! Could had also been the fact that the top radiator hose was in full contact with the inlet pipe coming out of the intercooler, adding up some serious heat.
  Well, even with those problems Alexiskayak_7 did a really good job mapping it. The car hasn't given me any issues in the past 2 years that I am driving it as a daily. I highly recommend him to anyone living in Greece. No power figures since the car hasn't been dynoed yet. I am going to dyno it to get some figures but not until I feel that we have reached its full potential.
  The plan now is to fit an aftermarket cam and a G60 throttle body. I can source a 252/276 shrick really cheap but the G60 throttle is going to take some serious fabrication to fit. I will probably make a separate post on how to fit one as soon as I figure it out myself.
  Pictures of the car as it stands now are going to follow soon but for now all I can do is tease this one
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 02:05:14 pm by GR40 »

Offline Alexiskayak_7

• Members
Re: My G-rosa
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2016, 10:16:11 pm »
Wow it's already been 2 years now since I started this topic. Time flies by so fast. But an updates is due on this!
  I pretty much did everything I said I would. I got myself some green injectors, an oil cooler out of a punto gt, a GT inlet manifold, fitted some coilover and got it remapped. The car drives really nice with lots of power in the low and mid range but not that impressive on top end as we run into some knocking issues on the high rpm when we where mapping it in 42oC in the hot Greek summer! Could had also been the fact that the top radiator hose was in full contact with the inlet pipe coming out of the intercooler, adding up some serious heat.
  Well, even with those problems Alexiskayak_7 did a really good job mapping it. The car hasn't given me any issues in the past 2 years that I am driving it as a daily. I highly recommend him to anyone living in Greece. No power figures since the car hasn't been dynoed yet. I am going to dyno it to get some figures but not until I feel that we have reached its full potential.
  The plan now is to fit an aftermarket cam and a G60 throttle body. I can source a 252/276 shrick really cheap but the G60 throttle is going to take some serious fabrication to fit. I will probably make a separate post on how to fit one as soon as I figure it out myself.
  Pictures of the car as it stands now are going to follow soon but for now all I can do is tease this one

Go on my friend happy to see it getting improved...
I am really curious about the g60 TB fittment...
Fit all these and will remap the green sleeper beast...