Author Topic: Totally VAG Show 12-14th september  (Read 2775 times)

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
Totally VAG Show 12-14th september
« on: March 09, 2014, 10:47:13 pm »
This show takes place on 12-14th september at The Royal Cornwall Show ground. They have just released weekend camping tickets, book before 24th april and its £22 for adults, goes up to £25 on April 25th and up to £30 on July 24th. Now i know this is a big drive for all the people up the road, even 2 hours for myself, but it would be good to see if we could get numbers and get a club stand. Plus Cornwall is a very nice part of the country.

If your interested get your names down and i will submit are club and see what we can get.

From the home page of http://www.totallyvagshow.com/

"Welcome to Totally VAG show 2014 which will take place at The Royal Cornwall show ground, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27 7JE on the weekend of 12-14th Sept.

The show is open to all vehicles from the Volkswagen Audi group which also includes Porsche, Seat, Skoda, Bentley, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Ducatti.

We would like to invite Clubs or individual owners of some of the finest brands of vehicles in the world to attend. If you would like to camp you can arrive on site from 3pm on Friday 12th Sept so book your camping pitch now to avoid missing out.

There will be a fully licensed bar, hot food available on Saturday night as well as DJs performing. All trade stands will be able to open and trade on the Saturday & Sunday.

Weekend tickets or Sunday only tickets are available. Weekend passes gets you 2 nights camping, show entry and shower block usage and if you book before April 24th it costs Adults £22 each.

Show n shine will take place on Sunday 14th and we will be catering for air & water cooled cars and vans."
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 10:50:04 pm by Jezza-7 »