Author Topic: hello all..been a while...  (Read 2847 times)

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
hello all..been a while...
« on: March 16, 2009, 08:25:54 pm »
hello everyone..glad to see everyones still pottering on with the g40's.  I still pop on here from time to time but been very quiet over winter with new job and flat etc.  But...im starting to think about the car again as it gets lighter and warmer outside.  Basically i really need to get the damn car painted this summer as ive been wanting it done for years now and i need a drivers door still!  i have everything else ready... bar a clean drivers door!  As per im stupidly fussy so its gotaa be an early one without sideprotection bars, have no drill holes off central locking etc and the seam on the underside needs to be pretty much perfect...a lot to ask i know but i know one is out there...ill travel for the right one...i remember the days when the yards were full of the damn things a bit like mk4's are now!  wish id got a door then! anyway....any help would be appreciated...colour of the door isnt important...happy g40'ing chaps...daniel

Offline lance

• Members
Re: hello all..been a while...
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 09:51:56 pm »
ow do dan am also lookin for a clean drivers door but am not as fussy as you lol.

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 07:38:59 am »
Ha ha. It's great the club is as strong as ever and pretty much the same bunch of people and a few new faces! :)

Offline tdh-syorks

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 09:03:00 am »
there's a lad in sheffield breaking a GT he wrote off, from what i remember the drivers door looked ok, his number is 07858053025

Offline SamG40

• Administrators
  • Take.... on.... me....
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 08:10:08 pm »
Hi Dan,

Hope your well mate, you making it to any events this year then?

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 09:18:49 am »
LOL i am in the almost the same situation but I need a passenger door (im just as fussy too). I'll let you know if i find a descent driver door in my hunt for a passenger one

Jez