Author Topic: Buyer - SuperMario, AVOID  (Read 12704 times)

Offline scotsjohn

• Members
  • Probably the oldest G driver in the Universe.
Re: Buyer - SuperMario, AVOID
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2012, 05:18:05 pm »
Ultimately, if good old Juan ripped folk off with fake goods then he wasn't alone. Did the people who bought his fake PSD kits sell them on and tell the folk who bought them that they were fake? You bet they didn't. Supermario/ Musto/Juan, plus a few more comedians.

Offline SuperMario

• Members
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2012, 10:20:55 am »
I've never sold fake goods, and I owe nobody anything.
I not long ago brought a cylinder head of here that turnt up with no cam caps and severe score marks, but I'm not listing anybody as AVOID because he's not a scammer!

The fact this thread was made because I didn't buy a chip, and got one elsewhere is a joke!

Offline Andy

• Traders
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2012, 01:50:22 pm »
The thread was originally made because you refused to pay for goods you'd received (injectors), and then proceeded to order a chip which you changed your mind about. The latter only annoyed me because I'd done the chip in advance of payment because you were insistent on paying cash on collection at Polo Show - and then were nowhere to be found at the show. (Incidentally, Yoof and I presented an award and I was walking around in a bright blue PPP hoodie, so we weren't exactly hiding!!)

Unlike others who copy chips and flog em with no idea what data is on them I tailor ours to each spec list based on the data I have, so I can't easily flog it on to someone else. I also use write-once EPROMs for the correct automotive temp range, unlike others.

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2012, 09:37:43 am »
Off topic: What ever happened to that scheming f**ker Juan? I bought a head off him ages ago and he never sent the cam caps with it, never got back to me via email or phone after many many attempts. Lucky for him i lost interest in the car and forgot all about it. I would love to meet him...

Hey jez, he lives down the road from me.

He joined another forum called south west dubs where he was doing the same. Tried to sell me a "PSD" kit but asked if he was juan from club g40 and funnily he never got back.

Offline randombadger69

• Members
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2012, 09:26:33 pm »
I haven't read this thread through, but have just had the opportunity to provide this fellow with a service (parts). No problem has occured from the buyers perspective. If anything I represented the slack half of the transaction.

So far, no problem. A fine fellow.

Andy

Offline Fred

• Members
  • Fred
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 09:34:44 am »
Off topic: What ever happened to that scheming f**ker Juan? I bought a head off him ages ago and he never sent the cam caps with it, never got back to me via email or phone after many many attempts. Lucky for him i lost interest in the car and forgot all about it. I would love to meet him...

Hey jez, he lives down the road from me.

He joined another forum called south west dubs where he was doing the same. Tried to sell me a "PSD" kit but asked if he was juan from club g40 and funnily he never got back.

I`d like to meet the COCK as well.

Original Post

http://www.polog40.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,3094.0.html
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 09:36:24 am by PeteG40 »

Offline grungeisdead

• Members
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2013, 12:36:21 am »
I'd just like to add that the set of injectors which were lent to musto, was from a customers engine, who was selling it from yoofs place. He did as I would do, which was to help a dubber in need. As that dubber didn't fulfill their end of the bargain it put out another dubber, me.

And Juan was last on e38 on the 23rd sept 2012 details a for sale add

Offline SuperMario

• Members
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2013, 05:16:50 pm »
As that dubber didn't fulfill their end of the bargain it put out another dubber, me.

Sorry dude.

Offline grungeisdead

• Members
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2013, 03:09:07 pm »
its ok no love lost and yoof offered to clean a set of injectors for me for free in lieu of sorting me out injectors, so all is good

Offline mk2_Eaton

• Members
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2013, 01:38:34 pm »
Supermario also likes to screw his insurance company over.  Not normally any skin off my nose but when your mate boys a written off G40 after you show him a build thread of it and tell him how good a spec it is. Then when it turns up its missing one of the most important bits and pretty much all the undamaged mods have been swapped for standard, it then puts me in a shitty position. 

I'm now having to break the car because my mate is so pissed off about the whole situation he doesn't want anything to do with it and was just going to crush it.

some might say it was his fault for buying it largely unseen side for a few pics on the co-part add, but that's how the auction works. Beside when your buying a G that has hit a curb and is described as runs and drives you wouldn't expect it to have already had the charger removed. He buys cars off there all the time (mostly cooper S's) and has never had one turn up with bits robbed off them, never mind missing something like a charger.

If it was just the charger missing you could argue that someone else along the line might of taken it (not sure who would have the opportunity and knowledge of what it was mind), but with everything else missing and swapped obviously after the insurance evaluator had been to see the car and declared it a cat B its pretty obvious where it went...