News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Polished charger inlet

Started by Jezza-7, September 15, 2013, 05:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jezza-7

I have got 2 of these, although they were designed for the G60 charger, i put my inlet adapter from my g40 up to this and its the same size. I will fit it to the car to see what the angle is like as it could be too much and catch the bonnet.

http://www.stormdeve...ntake-pipe.html


Will get the pics up of the ones i got when im back home next weekend, one of them has a slight different angle, and when its fitted.

£30 posted each