News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Steering Arm M10x1 Nylon Lock Nuts

Started by Robin, July 30, 2013, 05:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robin

I have ordered a bag of m10x1 nylon lock nuts for the steering arm and as I only need 2 and they only came in a bag of 50 I am wondering if anyone else would like some?

If anyone wants any then drop me a pm - say a couple of quid for 4 nuts to cover postage?

Vw want £2 per nut!


hayesey

I want your nuts



how do you want paying?

hayesey


Robin


physicsfool


Robin

Not going to make it to the show as its weather forecasts say its going to piss it down.

Hayes /physicalfool drop me your addresses and I will pop some in the post to you both.

hayesey

lies, all lies! you were there.  Thanks for the nuts rocket