News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

1x VW Polo G40 OEM Genuine Outer CV Joint 871407311B

Started by Karlos the jackyl, July 27, 2013, 07:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karlos the jackyl




1x VW Polo G40 OEM Genuine  Outer CV Joint 871407311B

New old stock , Genuine item , still wrapped in the sticky stuff that VW issue these out with ( justs nees a wipe down )

Was part of a spares package I had with my VW CUP car

Unsure how much these are from VW but I'd expect them not to be cheap ( I'll confirm with VW on Monday)  ,






£45 delivered or £40  for collection Bedfordshire

Robin