Author Topic: Pete's supercharger parts  (Read 6199 times)

Offline z3i

• Members
Pete's supercharger parts
« on: July 06, 2013, 07:02:59 pm »
Been meaning to do this for a while but purchased a complete rebuild kit for my charger from Pete g40
the quality of the kit is fantastic, ive done 3k of hard miles on it with a 65mm pulley and toothies (im sure youve all seen the switzerland photos)
the car was thrashed and given some right abuse, the charger ran sweet as a nut, no funny noises, stray bearings, everything has been prefect, will be buying from pete again any day
got the chager off today and checked it over, no excess oil from seeping oil seals or anything

Pete is a smashing guy and really sorted me out, when i ordered the wrong apex seals he sent me some more and i sent the other ones back
helped me out sourcing new parts and even spent his own time checking them over for me, showing me how to take the charger apart
have bought alot of parts off pete and haven't had a single bit of trouble with any of them
never had a charger apart before and managed to replace every bearing (even the top bearing with the stupid seal) from following his guide, everyone should do this, i have peace of mind that every bearing has been replaced properly along with the seals all for less than half the price off jabba sport

Thanks buddy, highly recommend your charger parts to anyone as well as your other parts

Just need to get your own G40 :P
Taylor

Offline Jester

• Members
  • I have to return some videotapes.
Re: Pete's supercharger parts
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 09:58:52 pm »
I'd like to reply to this as well, Peteg40 is a seriously nice guy, he didn't have to help me if he didn't want to but went to the lengths of inviting me in his house, showing me a full tutorial of taking the charger apart on his kitchen units haha, showing me all the bits, how it works (I didn't know anything really). He did a full service/rebuilt using a kit he supplied and the finish is awesome.

Following on from that he sourced me out quite a few parts for extremely reasonable money, He talked me through how to fit and set it all up and offered his help if needed.

would like to say a massive thanks to him, honestly couldn't appreciate his help enough.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 10:45:28 pm by Jester »

Offline physicsfool

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 05:18:18 pm »
Patient and wise. Not too dissimilar to a northern gandalf. Bought plenty of Pete and always shipped promptly

Offline Etches

• Members
  • Still got the G...
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 05:47:10 pm »
Pete's always been a legend with parts for me even looking over charger for me, got loads of febi stuff from him for my engine rebuild at really good prices. Glad he's pretty much round the corner from me!

Offline JayT-G40

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 07:09:21 am »
Emailed pete about two auxiliary belts for my charger.
Had them at my house whithin a couple of days.
Great service
Cheers pete

Offline Yoof

• Traders
  • I know naathing..
    • Polo Performance Parts
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 03:11:40 pm »
Cracking bloke but don't ever share a bed with him, he's very amorous in the mornings...

His parts are good too (polo ones)   ;D