Author Topic: bogging/missing until you lift off throttle and go back on it  (Read 8160 times)

Offline Etches

• Members
  • Still got the G...
Re: bogging/missing until you lift off throttle and go back on it
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2013, 05:41:43 pm »
Yeah they have dude, even tried raising the revs a little to see if the economy gets better but it gets even richer. Sounds to me similar to what Cheys had with his AAV. For the fuelling to be this far out its got to be either knackered lamda or something. Even though its been on for 800miles.

Offline Andy

• Traders
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2013, 08:56:56 pm »
What's the part number on the injectors?

Offline Etches

• Members
  • Still got the G...
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2013, 01:53:18 pm »
Part no for the injectors is : 280150905 (longest number on side) Which matches G60 greens .

Checked the blue temp 178 at about 90 deg on clock , 2.26k at 20 deg. Seems ok . Unplugged the lambda and the AFR showed an decrease in value and increased the smell of petrol.

Offline Andy

• Traders
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2013, 02:21:12 pm »
It's difficult to say without seeing the car, but I don't think it's the same issue as Chris had if you've got genuine G60 injectors.

Run through the diagnostic guide on here, make sure you check sensor and switch resistances at the ECU connector as that way you're checking the wiring harness at the same time.

Did you check the idle switch was working?
What value is the CO pot set to?
What's your fuel rail pressure at idle with respect to atmosphere?
Did you manage to get your wideband re-calibrated correctly?

Offline Etches

• Members
  • Still got the G...
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2013, 04:24:57 pm »
Yeah I shall do Andy, forgot to look at the idle switch as I only had a few mins shall check that this eve. CO pot I set to 700. Will have to borrow / buy a pressure tester for the fuel dude , my mate has gone on holiday so wont be able to use his works gas analyser for a few weeks. Just out of interest how did you convert % CO into AFR did you use an incomplete combustion equation or a value?

Offline Etches

• Members
  • Still got the G...
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2013, 09:54:16 pm »
Did a little test today, measured the resistance of the blue temp circuit from the blue plug end. Measure 8.03k for mine and 6.23k for the mrs 1.3 polo. What sort of values have people got for this?

Cheers

Etches