News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Mobile dent removal and paint repair companies

Started by breadman, September 04, 2011, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

breadman

We need some localised repairs done on our daily - mainly paint and a couple of minor dinks. 'Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good "painless dent removal and paint repair company"? I've heard the Halfords lot are shite which is no surprise really!
There must be someone who's pretty good, suggestions welcome.
BTW, I'm in Surrey.

AlexG40

Don't take advice on any of the big names that are franchised, the quality will vary wildly. You need specific recommendations for an individual operative. I know an awesome one in Nottingham which is not much use to you.  :-\