News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Genuine G40 Rolling Shell

Started by Justin14100, August 07, 2024, 04:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin14100

Any interest in a genuine G40 rolling shell? I've had one waiting to make one G40 out of two for a few years but never got around to it. Has a G40 interior and is in the metallic grey colour. Condition maybe a 6/10? Might have the big brake conversion (I can't remember the details).

Open to offers / if anyone needs parts.

Photo to come.

Steveboyo

HI
 Is this still available? And if so can you post pictures please.
Thanks
Steve