News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

G40 Rocker Cover Bolt

Started by AdzCM, February 03, 2019, 10:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdzCM

Hi,

I've been missing one of these for years. Does anyone have a complete one (bolt/seal/cap) or a set i could buy, or even know where i can buy one/them. Really want to get rid of the makeshift one I've been using for years.

PeteG40

maxrpm do replacement ones (not exactly the same though)

Pete

AdzCM

Thanks pete, saw that. The ones they have dont seem to suit the wee black cap on the top, but 3 of them would look better than 2 oems and a random.

Adrian