News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Searching for my old car

Started by smittem, October 04, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smittem

Don't know if anyone on here can help, but I'm trying to locate my old car. Reg was J511XAO, Black G40. Wondering if it is still on the road and how it is doing. Any info would be great.

Jester

After a bit of googling and searching on this forum it appears this G40 now has a private plate of - G6 TSR

Checking on DVLA it's registered as SORN and hasn't had an MOT since 2010.

smittem

Jester, thanks for that.

If anyone on here knows where it is now I would be interested in being put in touch with the owner.