News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

AFM - Mk2 Golf GTI 8v Digifant

Started by sparkz786, April 09, 2013, 10:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparkz786

i have a a MK2 Golf GTI 8v Digifant Air Flow Meter for sale. has been sanded and lightly poilished so its nice and shiny so looks good under the bonnet. Good upgrade for the polo gt engines as the ports are huge compared to the gt ones! looking for £15 plus postage! if you want pics send me your email address please! thanks for looking! if you want to collect I'm in watford, hertfordshire! can also collect from wembley areas? cheers ... call me on 07512728569 !!

Logan

If you still have this I'll buy it off you.

Cheers.

sparkz786

Surprised to see this but yep i still have it if you want it .. Pm me your details and address