News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

PSD Stage 4 / Full blend charger (needs service)

Started by 40cent, November 17, 2010, 08:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

40cent

Taken from a car I broke a good few years back now. Was keeping it as a back up but have decided to let it go if anyone is interested.
I have a PSD receipt from 04 where it had a "ported charger rebuild". Im not 100% as to what stage the porting work is but its quite heavily ported on both inlet and outlets so would assume at least stage 4.
Their is some wear on the scroll. I dont know the level of wear is deemed acceptable on a lader but I ran it on my standard G40 last year and it seemed to boost ok.

£300.