News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Original air intake

Started by Richvw18, October 09, 2016, 09:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richvw18

Hi guys,

I'm after a original air intake feed that goes to the back of the headlight fitting for the original air filter box if anyone can help me out..or anyone know the part number for it at all?

Regards rich

sleag40

#1
I bought one from VW heritage a couple of years ago. Part number 867 805 965B.

Richvw18

Cheers buddy thanks for that.

vwgillybilly

Also looking for one...

Keep me posted on how you go with Heritage.

Cheers

Gill