News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

G60 injectors

Started by Bushpig, August 18, 2016, 04:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bushpig

Hi ,

Wanted G60 injectors for upgrading.

Be handy if they were in Yorkshire area however not too bothered if not.

Cheers
Danny

Bushpig

Somebody must have a set buried away somewhere in a garage?

Jester

I made a wanted thread ages ago too, can't seem to find them anywhere!

Bushpig

I have rung jct 600 york branch dont even register anymore .... Or even hull tps , next call is herritage.

Jezza-7

Im selling G60 injectors soon!

RyanC

I've got some. Pm me if you still want some