News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

Various mint condition parts required

Started by AxA, June 28, 2015, 04:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AxA

Hello fellow members,

Looking for the following bits that must be in mint condition please (preparing for a glass out respray and want to bring to show standard):

1 - front and rear bumpers (unpainted)
2 - Pair of Hella headlights
3 - Pair of Hella fog lights
3 - Orange side indicators
4 - Sill protectors
5 - Arches
6 - Plastic trims for doors / front and rear panels

Fingers crossed you can help,
Many thanks
Neil

Jezza-7

I got about 4 headlights mate,

I'll give them a check over and make sure they are in top condition.

I doubt you'll find mint arch trims but you never know.

Depending on what i do with my shell, i may sell my bumpers separately. The front one is brand new last year, not genuine but fits well. And the rear one is genuine and in very good condition.