News:

Due to a lack of interest in this forum and only spam accounts signing up, new member registration has been disabled. If you are a genuine G40 enthusiast who wants an account please send me an email - paul (at) polog40 (dot) co (dot) uk and I will sort it out for you.

Main Menu

g40 engine lighting loom.

Started by gavin.starr, July 04, 2013, 11:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin.starr

Hi guys. Not been on here for a while since I sold the polo. But ive been having clear out in the garage and I  found what I think is a lighting loom for a g40. Im pretty sure it is as thats all I have left over.

I think its got the fog light wires too but ill check tomorrow to make sure.

I have no idea what its worth so im open to offers.

Postage I would imagine to be around the £10 region. I will try and upload some pics tomorrow.

gav