Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wanted / Re: BBS RA 13....STD G40 Alloy wheel
« Last post by Shamas85 on Yesterday at 08:54:30 pm »
Could be worth putting a wanted post up on the Mk1-2f Polo owners club on facebook. Alot of activity on there, I see these come up every so often...in all conditions and colours!

Cheers.
Hello mate I have ordered a new part just waiting on it from Germany will post back up if it sorts it out. I hope it's that and nothing more serious. Opened up the one way valve and the diaphragm inside was split and full of gunk it only did this after I changed it back from having the boost mod done as the one way valve had been removed. I will let you guys know how i get on 👍
Wanted / Re: G40 Seats in Good Condition
« Last post by Shamas85 on February 17, 2018, 09:04:53 pm »
Ive got a rear bench if you’re interested, minor repairs along some of the seams. PM me your details and I can send you some pics.

Cheers.
Parts for sale / Re: My Big Spec Polo, sadly breaking
« Last post by Jezza-7 on February 17, 2018, 07:49:38 pm »
1 set of driveshafts now gone.
Wanted / G40 Seats in Good Condition
« Last post by G40 AD on February 17, 2018, 11:30:05 am »
Hi, i’m after a set of good condition G40 front & rear seats ideally no tears/damage but let me know what you have.

Thanks,

Adam
Engine and Transmission / Re: Oil leak after returning pipe work from boost mod
« Last post by ereeiz on February 16, 2018, 04:17:25 pm »
Sounds like you've found the issue. Not sure why having the Boost return pipe on would make any difference though, the breather valve is independent of that?

Post back when you sort it / don't sort it if you don't mind! Helps others if they have the same issue and read this thread in X months / years.
Parts for sale / Re: OEM VW tinted windscreen
« Last post by ereeiz on February 16, 2018, 04:13:53 pm »
If this is still available in about 2 months (when I have some money) I will have it. I'd like to get a full OEM green glass set.
Wanted / Re: One way oil breather valve
« Last post by SamG40 on February 15, 2018, 12:21:07 pm »
I think I did online chat and gave them the part number. They dont list all the stuff they do on the website.
Wanted / Re: One way oil breather valve
« Last post by Mark Millington on February 14, 2018, 06:36:59 pm »
Bollocks didn't know that ordered one from Germany now couldn't find any on there website do they have other parts if you call them?
Cars for sale / Re: Genuine G40 - K488 YRP *90K MILES*
« Last post by alexmac738 on February 12, 2018, 08:45:37 pm »
NOW SOLD
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10