Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wanted / Re: Ariel Blank for Passenger Wing
« Last post by Shamas85 on Yesterday at 09:44:50 pm »
I've definitely got one somewhere in my unit - I'll have a look at the weekend chief.  :)

Ahh legend!  ;D

You are a lifesaver thank you, that would be great if you could dig it out for me fella.

Cheers.
« Last post by sleag40 on Yesterday at 08:28:40 pm »
I've definitely got one somewhere in my unit - I'll have a look at the weekend chief.  :)
« Last post by Shamas85 on Yesterday at 07:51:38 pm »
Thats bloody crap. They are very hard to find.

I had a monkey steal one when going through the enclosure at Longleat. I never thought they'd notice it enough to try and steal it. Thankfully he put it down on the windscreen and I was able to get it back when we drove out of the monkey bit.

Haha, no way! The monkey clearly knew the value of what he had! More importantly, what are you doing taking your G through the monkey area?!  :o

Ive spent the last couple of years getting the car back to perfect OEM condition, it was only been to a handful of shows...Makes me not want to take it in future.  :'(

So if anyone has one please help!

Cheers.
« Last post by Jester on Yesterday at 04:26:40 pm »

I had a monkey steal one when going through the enclosure at Longleat. I never thought they'd notice it enough to try and steal it. Thankfully he put it down on the windscreen and I was able to get it back when we drove out of the monkey bit.

Hahaha that's hilarious!
Chassis & Braking / Re: Camber plates
« Last post by ereeiz on Yesterday at 03:57:39 pm »
I bought the Silvertek ones. I'll report back once I get round to fitting them. They look good from what I can remember, proof is in the pudding though!
« Last post by SamG40 on Yesterday at 12:16:00 pm »

« Last post by Shamas85 on Yesterday at 11:31:53 am »
A complete scumbag thats who!!  >:(

No definitely not been poked into the wing, the OEM one’s on the G are hard plastic not rubber.

Thanks though, ill pick some up in the meantime.
« Last post by Jester on Yesterday at 07:25:11 am »
what kind of person steals that.. :o, you sure they didn't just poke it through into the wing?

Anyway, I just use the Halfords rubber grommets for mine, cheap and you can get 4-5 in a pack.
Ongoing Projects / Re: Yoof's Turbo
« Last post by Yoof on August 19, 2018, 08:37:06 pm »
Thanks, these are M14 ones from Design 911 - I've used ones from Rally Nuts previously, just make sure they're a rolled thread with a decent shoulder to tighten against  :)
Ongoing Projects / Re: Yoof's Turbo
« Last post by Weeman on August 19, 2018, 07:22:20 pm »
I love this work so much! Can’t wait to see it all finished and running.

Quick question as I can’t find the info in the post anymore, but what wheel studs you using? Looking at fitting a set on my car and looking at TRS kit.

Any recommendations?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10