Author Topic: Ever sh** people up with your antics?...and you know it?  (Read 1984 times)

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
Ever sh** people up with your antics?...and you know it?
« on: November 12, 2008, 08:27:40 am »
Just arrived at work and on my way to work i really annoyed a bunch of people because of my g40 antics..Each morning i go a back route to work because its more interesting and is a really nice road through the country side...but everyday its ruined by old men and women who bore me to tears ruining the drive by going SOOO slow...today i'd had enough and on one of the roads decided to drop this women in her clio...as i did 3 cars were coming the other way...tere was plenty of time for me to get back in but i think it worried them a bit especially a van at the back of the group who gave me the wanker sign oops to which i gave him the V's cos lets face it he's a white van driver he will piss people off all day long...still feel a little bad maybe i was a little hasty...what moments have yous had where you've used the unsuspecting G to really get people dropping bricks or annoyed them? I wasnt being reckless in my opinion i had plenty of time but i think they thought i wasnt gonna make it woops
« Last Edit: November 12, 2008, 10:30:28 am by supercharged spaniel »

Offline vwmk3jon

• Members
Re: Ever sh** people up with your antics?...and you know it?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 04:39:29 pm »
G smiles FTW!

Took my missus and a mate out to skeg last weekend as there wasnt anything better to do. On the way back, came to a roundabout where i wanted to go straight across so got in the left lane. A knob in a fabia got in the right lane but went straight across anyway as the queue i was in was longer and he couldnt be bothered to wait. I exited the roundabout behind him and he put his foot down - and so did i !

I shot round him 50m or so after the roundabout and all he mustve been able to hear is me changing gear (BRV mod done), wheelspin and then my exhaust.

That'll teach him for using the wrong lane!