Author Topic: polo g40 for sale  (Read 5341 times)

Offline bassonthebumper

• Members
polo g40 for sale
« on: November 13, 2012, 03:40:53 pm »
owned since 11 months old is my polo g40. previously vw owned. the car has 119k on the clock. the car is in black with sunroof.
All grills and badges are standard. 13" origional bbs alloys with almost new tyres. The car has never been bent etc. comes with every mot , every tax disc and a massive service history. As origional apart from a stainless exhaust. The odd typical 18 year old blemish but nothing serious. mot untill may 2013 , tax until december 2012. Needs minor attention to return to showroom or show condition. It is not very often you see a standard g40 for sale. open to questions and viewing. looking for around £3000.  :)

Offline NeedAG40

• Members
Re: polo g40 for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 02:15:59 am »
Hiya mate have you got any pics. I'm really interested in getting a polo G40. Had my scoobys and super bikes. Now it tine for a Lil change of route sort of. Cheers

Offline NeedAG40

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 09:12:57 pm »
Alright mate have you stil got the polo. Just wondering if there was any chance of a swap. I have a Yamaha R6 for sale but I'm really interested in a G40?? Let me know. If not illl have t try sell anyway. Let me know if ya want more details as well. It's a 53 plate with loads good tidy mods.

Offline bassonthebumper

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 05:46:41 pm »
Sorry mate no part ex. whats your e-mail address and ill send you more pics.

Offline NeedAG40

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 02:07:49 pm »
Hiya mate my email add is:-  andysarge01@gmail.com cheers got my bike on few sites now so we will see if the cash sale comes soon. And that is zero one in my email. Cheers

Offline bassonthebumper

• Members
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 06:05:24 pm »
Hi, apologies for delay in replying to your last message.After much soul searching ,I have decided to keep the car for the time being.Will readvertise it should circumstances change.Best regards and I hope you sell your bike and find a good G40.