Author Topic: having a mare finding a G  (Read 2800 times)

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
having a mare finding a G
« on: June 14, 2009, 08:32:19 pm »
My girlfriend and i have decided to buy another g40...mainly cos she loves driving mine and she doesnt/cant be arsed to sell her punto so i said id chip in for a bit of a toy for us both.

however..can i hell find a half decent one...we dont want another white one and dont want one thats majorly modiied...which they all seem to be!  we'd spend around 2k-2.5k which seems reasonable for a decent one...certainly not looking for an absolute minter just something that can be enjoyed...where are they all?

I've searched autotrader to find none...i tried piston heads and found none..i tried clubpolo and here and found the odd one but theyre by no means suitable...they really are getting scarce...

Offline Robin

• Members
  • 194bhp - 1341 Turbo
Re: having a mare finding a G
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 09:54:32 pm »
isn't someone selling a green one in the for sale section?

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 10:28:52 pm »
yeah its sold

Offline cheddarcheese

• Members
  • i like boobs!
    • supercharged
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 01:32:40 pm »
I had the same problem when i was looking for a G lots of cheap G's that need work and the odd nice G but over priced. i just decided to buy a GT and stick a G lump in it easier and cheaper as engines are getting cheaper to buy atm.

Offline Max

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 02:22:13 pm »
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/997479.htm

Thats fairly local to you too isn't it?

Offline lance

• Members
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 02:47:51 pm »
there is an old man near me that i heard is selling one its been parked in some woods for over a year and it just flew thru mot, its tornado red/pink and got electric windoww (did some come with them standard?)

he says its gotta be worth 2k cos thats what it would bring if he traded it in for scrap ha ha.

Offline quiksilver_jake

• Members
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 03:21:04 pm »
says nut and bolt rebuild ?^^^ the exhaust manifold stud nuts arent new? so dont think you can go round saying it ? imo  ??? ::)