Author Topic: New European Charity Banger Rally  (Read 1765 times)

Offline kitkat

• Members
New European Charity Banger Rally
« on: March 06, 2009, 04:38:35 pm »
Was looking for fun stuff to do and just found this on the net. www.sucatasplit.com

Seems to be a new banger rally run by a UK charity called Gemini. I have seen these before but never one actually run by a charity where the money doesn't end in people's pockets... Seems like a good idea and a nice route too. I've taken this text from the website:

"If you fancy yourself as the next Lewis Hamilton but your wheels are more Lada than Lambourghini, then dust off your fluffy dice, supe up your spoiler and sign up for Sucata Split, a European banger rally tour from Belgium to Croatia over Spring Bank Holiday weekend (21st - 25th May).

Setting off from Brugge, cars rattle their way through seven different countries, (Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria, Slovenia, Croatia) and the stunning Alps before (hopefully!) arriving on the stunning Dalmatian coast...
Unlike other European banger rallies, 100% of the money teams raise goes directly to charity"

There also seems to be a sister rally here too: www.sucatarun.com

Anyhoo's, I might try and get a team together so thought I'd see if it was up anyone's street while i was here :)

Offline Ä‘uro

• Members
Re: New European Charity Banger Rally
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 09:02:50 pm »
Well gays i'm fm Croatia nd on 24th of may in capital of Croatia (Zagreb) Street race 402 will be in progers so y. can participate
Also I must say city of Split is very nice and the girls..... ;D ;D
P.S. excelent choice of trip!!!