Author Topic: flench (clutch housing or drive shaft valance)  (Read 5692 times)

Offline leshkesh

• Members
Re: flench (clutch housing or drive shaft valance)
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2010, 04:27:05 pm »
 :'( damn i was so happy that i found it, its so hard get hold of one my last chance is to change the gear box,some one said that if i put a 1999 polo 1.4 gear box it may work any ideas would it work i'm totaly stuck bro? ???

Offline Nick_S

• Members
  • 189.6 bhp @ 8psi boost
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2010, 04:31:46 pm »
How have you managed to break yours? Stripped a thread for one of the 6 driveshafts bolts ???

Someone may have a broken mk3 polo gearbox you can get one from or if desperate try VW parts desk at the dealership for a price.

Offline leshkesh

• Members
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2010, 06:05:27 pm »
my cv joint and bearings were gone shaking wheels didnt realise on time and the suspension droped on and wheel bearing got stuck to wheel bearing house,due that i had to change all mu cv joint n drive shafts wheel bearing and wheel baering house it was ok for 2 3 weeks and when it snow down here a litle wheel spin on the snow for grip must have been warn out from before it broke of from driver side.. :'(

i have ask for vw dealer and there aint any in uk they have to order from germany but they are taking the piss any other years flange is £55  £60 pounds for this one they are asking for £240 pounds for it, i can get a gear box for that price,
i'm realy stuck need to get my car out of the garage i deff need one gearbox or flange tryed so many places or scraps no ones got any g40 parts dont realy know what to do i'm well pissed off.. >:(