Club G40 > General Chat

Show us your garage

<< < (3/5) > >>

samg40:
Mine is crap, falling down 60's tiny concrete thing. However I do have one at all and it is dry at least. It will be getting knocked down and rebuilt next year to something much better. The polo just fits in in its current guise.

sleag40:
Although I have a garage at home for bikes, and two others a short distance away for Polos, this is where stuff usually happens 8)

Alex:
I don't have any really recent ones, but it hasn't changed much since this was taken. I've got a bench at the front now though:

It's the best garage we've ever had, and we've lived in a few places. Cavity walks, double glazing, electric door, loads of space, painted floor and an electric car charging point on the outside.

I didn't realise how big it is until I tried this to test it. Would've gone in, but the desk takes a couple of feet off the end of the garage. That and the parking sensors were going berserk.

DaBigGinger:

--- Quote from: sleag40 on September 19, 2015, 01:44:45 pm ---Although I have a garage at home for bikes, and two others a short distance away for Polos, this is where stuff usually happens 8)

--- End quote ---

Definitely enough space for a 2-post lifter on there  8)

DaBigGinger:

--- Quote from: Robin on September 18, 2015, 08:39:41 pm ---I do miss the Polo but it was a massive compromise as it wasn't road legal so a waste as it was only used 1 or 2 times a year.

--- End quote ---

Ah, shame... I bet the S2000 is good fun, though :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version