Author Topic: G40 Parts  (Read 5338 times)

Offline jooshy63

• Members
G40 Parts
« on: August 28, 2011, 01:00:55 pm »
Right so I have crap load of parts off the old shell, pretty much everything except engine and interior.
Any parts wanted please message me or email: jooshy63@hotmail.com
I also have the very rare, G40 fog lamps available aswell with G40 front bumper and fog cut outs to go with.
Rear bumper available, all G40 exterior trims.

Message and make me offers on what you want.

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
Re: G40 Parts
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 01:43:28 pm »
hi mate

it would make things much easier for all if you could get pictures and prices of the bits as a guide to people who might or might not be interested

cheers

Dan

Offline xrrich

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 03:06:01 pm »
Yeah pictures if things you have would be good, colour of bumpers

Offline Jacque

• Members
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 09:04:30 am »
hi!

I am looking for a sidebumper (the one that is on the door) left side of the car

Offline JIMMYP

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 10:56:22 am »
do u have pictures of the rear bumper?

Offline ereeiz

• Members
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 11:54:02 am »
Prices on;

1. Adjustable drivers door mirror
2. Black sun visors

delivered please

Offline mr. clive

• Members
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 11:33:20 pm »
what condition are the fog lights in?
and how much for the full conversion?

Offline Jake G 4 0

• Members
  • Rebuild time almost over
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 08:32:33 am »
Have you got the charger to intercooler hose??

Offline JIMMYP

• Members
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 11:52:50 pm »
u managed to get pics of rear bumper?

Offline Jacque

• Members
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 11:33:30 am »
i mailed him for a sidebumper, he said he had one and would only accept paypall. we agreed a price but when i asked for pictures, he said it was in perfect condition but since a week i have not heared anything from this guy... i mailed him a couple of times but yet no answer. he could be a fraud...though i hope not, i just want a sidebumper :(

Offline jooshy63

• Members
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2011, 01:11:51 am »
Have you got the charger to intercooler hose??

No sorry mate, was swapped over with the engine.

Offline jooshy63

• Members
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 01:13:46 am »
Prices on;

1. Adjustable drivers door mirror
2. Black sun visors

delivered please

Sorry mate, sun visors were sold, I do have a wing mirror can't for the life of me remember which side though, I will check in the morning and PM you.

Offline jooshy63

• Members
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 01:14:17 am »
i mailed him for a sidebumper, he said he had one and would only accept paypall. we agreed a price but when i asked for pictures, he said it was in perfect condition but since a week i have not heared anything from this guy... i mailed him a couple of times but yet no answer. he could be a fraud...though i hope not, i just want a sidebumper :(

No I am not a fraud bud, I just don't sit at my computer 24/7, nor do I sit at my computer when I'm away from home on holiday. I've messaged you back and have yet to receive a reply. I have literally just got back from my holidays and as said in an email, I will post pictures to you as soon as I get back from my holidays.
 Secondly, If I was a fraud, I would have taken your money via paypal and minced off with it, I haven't taken any money off you yet because we have yet to come to a deal. Excuse me, I am a busy person, I lead a busy life and it's not very regularly I come on to this forum.

Josh.

Offline jooshy63

• Members
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2011, 01:16:00 am »
u managed to get pics of rear bumper?

Sorry bud, been on holiday and coming on here has been bottom of my priorities at the moment. I will get the pics of the rear bumper up first thing tomorrow morning.

Offline Jacque

• Members
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 12:31:42 pm »

No I am not a fraud bud, I just don't sit at my computer 24/7, nor do I sit at my computer when I'm away from home on holiday. I've messaged you back and have yet to receive a reply. I have literally just got back from my holidays and as said in an email, I will post pictures to you as soon as I get back from my holidays.
 Secondly, If I was a fraud, I would have taken your money via paypal and minced off with it, I haven't taken any money off you yet because we have yet to come to a deal. Excuse me, I am a busy person, I lead a busy life and it's not very regularly I come on to this forum.

Josh.

Hi Mate,

i m sorry, just thought it was a bit fishy, but i was hoping you were on holiday or something like that, i just wanted to buy that little bumper  ;D and got a little impatient :p

if you have sent me an e-mail recently, i did not recieve it? can you check it?