Technical > Engine and Transmission

Injector airlocks, 100% convinced... Bleeding fuel rail... :-)

<< < (3/3)

steveo3002:
dont think 12v on the heater will help it ...they only chime in at 80 degree coolant by which time the exhaust has most likley heated it or soon after

you can watch the signal on the vcds

NealPeal:
Getting somewhere i hope Steeve!! :-)

I do get a decent lambda controlled level wavey signal straight from go almost on mine, if i disable the immobiliser with a clothes peg inside the steering column ive found this week. The heater 12 powers the coil and pump etc too.. with a big fat wire straight from the battery to it negates the clothes peg.!!
There's no wait for that nice lambda control wave, mine's not waiting for coolant temperature for it to be working but i can see it's probably tweaked with temperature..

But all my fiddling comes back to the immobilser. Its a vw one but i bet the vw loom extension didn't follow with the last body.!! Ive stuck a staple where it's on/off line would be.

There's strange spikes all over the trace with the engine running just without the peg on, wouldn't be surprised if the dizzy is throwing big noise out..
If it were mine I'd stick 2 x fat wires to the dizzy and o2 power feed
And try feeding the ignition key with a jumplead. !!

Good fun i hope, were halfway through spraying again but no more until spring!
:-) x 10^6
Neal

NealPeal:
I made this video of it running either way, you can see the marked difference...
All that so**ing time, gahhhhhhhhhh! Oh well I got my hands oily, always nice.

I will probably put a relay in place of the ty-wrap and wire it up to the old immobiliser if I can even if it's just for key-fob remote on/off ness. The sound-detectors I don't think are here and hardly seems worth putting the siren in if it involves guessing with the wires it just has one.!

Yehaay, this might save me some time in the future when I've forgot what I did!
https://youtu.be/Cz6RUigDDn4

Don't suppose you know anything of the alarm pin-out do you? It's a VW one...

Cool, always pleasing Steeve.!
NEAL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version