Author Topic: Toyota Starlet EP82 GT Turbo 1992  (Read 3741 times)

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
Toyota Starlet EP82 GT Turbo 1992
« on: September 17, 2014, 08:54:24 pm »
Here for sale is my mates starlet, Danny Walters, he used to have a G40 many moons ago you may recall.

Here is his advert for it:

Toyota Starlet GT Turbo
Mot: March 13th 2015
Tax : September 2014

Mileage: 116k

Spec:

Toyota starlet gt turbo ep82.
Rota gt3 wheels custom paint, Yokohama tyres (Fronts 4 & 5mm) (Rears 5 & 6mm)

TRD coilovers, Cusco adjustable camber top mounts
Front and rear strut brasses
Full stainless steel RSR exhaust system with decat pipe, 4 branch manifold
Glanza 4E-FTE Turbo, adjustable boost actuator, blitz dump valve,
HKS intercooler kit, HKS mushroom induction kit
Polyurethane engine top mounts, polyurethane gearbox mounts, boost gauge and fuel cut defender

Odometer History
07/02/2007 101,292
05/02/2008 106,333
21/07/2009 115,792

14/03/2014 116,711

I bought this car October 2008, and drove around for 12 months, CV joint went and i took it off the road, one thing lead to another moving house and dreaded pestering girlfriend and it stayed in my mums garage until Feburary 2014 when i decided to get it back on the road.

Good Points

Very clean car, no signs of rust anywhere, low mileage and white ones are quite hard to come by. Flew through MOT after being sat for 6 years, needed just a hand brake cable and a cv joint.
Very very nippy car.

Bad Points

Polished lips on the wheels have signs of corrosion under the lacquer, bodywork has a few small dents, one on the front wing as in picture (this has no paint damage so will pull out) and one on the rear passenger side quarter (again will easily pull out)
Rear boot edge looks like it has been slightly marked, but this is minimal.
The rear seat base is a slightly different colour to the rest of the interior, it was like this when i bought the car and i never even realised till i had owned it for a few months!
Front bumper has had the plastic middle section removed for better air flow, it currently has a plate there purely for the MOT but it can be removed, there are 2 small screw holes on the side of the bumper where it could be remounted.
Front stereo unit i removed and fitted just a blank bit of perspex, it will remove and a stereo compartment can be fitted if needed. Drivers side sun visor is missing, i removed them to clean them and somehow managed to lose it.

I wish i could keep this car as i do enjoy driving it, but i have use of my work van so it just does not fit in to my life anymore. I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on this car, the exhaust suspension and wheels/tyres cost £1500+ as it is.

Price £2400 ono

I really do recommend viewing this car, any questions please call or message.
Danny Walters - 07834 453754

http://postimg.org/gallery/6mezgj3w/