Author Topic: Eaton G40, now with photos  (Read 3919 times)

Offline G40Poles

• Members
Eaton G40, now with photos
« on: September 16, 2012, 05:25:28 pm »
Here for sale is my polo g40, the car started life as a 1.3mpi, from which I then stripped and had resprayed and converted to a g40. I ran it using a full blend charger for around 6 months before changing to the eaton set up. In total I've done roughly 4k in the car. The eaton does produce some noise but its always a bonus having it whine when pulling away from other cars. The car is fantastic to drive, it runs sweet the only real bad point is where the paint has cracked slightly on the tailgate around where the badge was. Im putting it up for sale just to gauge interest as Id rather not sell it but the money would be helpful towards a house. I will be sad to see it go and won't be excepting any silly offers. The car car is currently sorn I could put it through mot etc if there is any serious interest.If there isn't any interest I might consider braking it. I will post some pics up in the week.

Basic Spec:
Engine- psd bvh, bottom end fully rebuilt and bored out with 75.5 mm wossener pistons, atv gear box, helix organic clutch, gt inlet, psd eaton kit, psd 4 branch, psd exhaust, eaton spec chip, front mount intercooler, alloy rad, mocal 13 row oil cooler,

Chassis/brakes- H&R coilovers, g40 rear beam, Vw 256mm front brake set up, rear disc conversion using mk4 golf calipers, goodridge braided lines, 22.2mm master cylinder, pps subframe, adjustable top mounts,

Interior- leather corrado front seats, momo team steering wheel, boost gauge, cd player.
 Extras- aquamist kit, refurbished set of 14' bbs ra wheels with cente caps

The car is located in Cannock
Contact me via pm

£4500
Pictures to follow

Cheers Pete
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 09:29:53 pm by G40Poles »

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
Re: Eaton G40, now with photos
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 12:50:13 pm »
Seems a lot for a non genuine g40.

GLWS though mate  ;)

Offline Jester

• Members
  • I have to return some videotapes.
Re: Eaton G40, now with photos
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 08:17:01 pm »
lot of monies, looks nice though, out of curiosity what are those wing mirrors? look like nova's