Classifieds > Cars for sale

Mk3 polo G40 PRICE DROP £2300 (possibly breaking)

<< < (2/5) > >>

dub-disaster:
what sorta power is it runnig do u know ?

g40chris:
i have never put it on a rolling road tbh. it was running silly power with the eaton but it did have a 55mm pulley on it at the time. i prefer the power delivery and sound of the g-lader. it did manage 14.5 1/4 mile and 0-60 5.8 secs at the rubbish bruntingthorpe strip but the valves werent seated correctly at the time as i found out a few weeks later.

g40chris:
i also have a stainless steel strut brace for this which will be part of the sale

i need to sell this soon as the job is not looking to clever at the moment as my job is seasonal. i hate the credit crunch

dub-disaster:
could u post some more pictures of the body work and whole car please?? including the interior. How come you removed the eaton then ??

g40chris:
i removed the eaton when i had problems with the engine at pvw shoot out a few years back. when the car was off the road i sold the eaton bracket and water injection to fund putting it back together to be honest. happy now as its a lot better but can easily be turned back with another bracket if someone bought a bracket

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version