Author Topic: ebay/paypal a bunch of hungry C***s  (Read 4198 times)

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
ebay/paypal a bunch of hungry C***s
« on: December 16, 2008, 07:18:31 pm »
ive sold something on ebay for a mate and i forgot how hungry ebay is and have been reminded as to why i stopped using it..

of something that sold for around 480 quid ebay have pocketed 30 odd quid and paypal around 16...the greedy twats disgusting i think and wont be using them myself again.

question...the money is stuck in my paypal account till good feedback is recieve. the balance has been adjusted to take the fees...but what about the ebay fees?  will they come out of the paypal account too?  i cant remember?  or will they come off my card...which needs updating actually.

Offline fluxco

• Members
Re: ebay/paypal a bunch of hungry C***s
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 09:14:37 pm »
agree, absolute bastards!

juan

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2008, 09:17:17 pm »
the fees will either come or you card or they may just take them out of your paypal.

Offline Dirrt

• Members
  • #actlikealadythinklikeadirrt
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 08:52:48 am »
That is pretty bad, the listing eGay fees don't come out until you get your invoice for the amount - The rest should come out straight away from what I can remember

Offline DMWG40

• Members
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 12:30:28 pm »
you can go to your account and pay the fees straiaght away, i setup my ebay fees etc to always come out of my paypal balance.

Offline vwmk3jon

• Members
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 05:45:16 pm »
money grabbing bastards. I stop listing on ebay ages ago becuase of the rip off charges.

I also find that when you need their help, they're fuckin ueless and couldnt give a hoot!

Offline jez1272gt

• Members
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 09:50:21 pm »
Yeah ebay and paypal are terrible. The fact that you HAVE to offer paypal as a payment option so they can steal some of the payment money - tight! Also just recently Paypal have been keeping the money for 10days before finalizing payment - hmm money making scheme to make some interest me thinks!?

Offline PeteG40

• Administrators
  • Housewives heart throb
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2009, 09:54:38 pm »
i hate them, to be honest bank transfers are almost instant now so that should stop some of this!!!