Club G40 > Meets and shows

GTI International June 21-22

<< < (2/2)

Insight G40:
If I go, then under NO circumstances will I be using the official campsite.

The last 2 years have been a fucking shambles, but totally in line with the Inters ethos of bending you over at every opportunity.

Some fucking farmer making £20k for providing fuck all in the way of facilities, not falling for that again.

SpikeyG40:
[quote pid=954 author=g40chris date=1208556112]vento looks really nice, where did you get the front indicators and fogs from. need new ones on my vr[/quote]

they are standard fogs and indicators, they have a cover piece over them.   like a kind of grill type thing.   They are a Votex item but aren't avaliable anymore.   got them off a friend who had a spare set.   i did see some at inters last year, turned my nose up at them, funny how things change eh?  :)

vwmk3jon:
[quote pid=983 author=Insight G40 date=1208793286]If I go, then under NO circumstances will I be using the official campsite.

The last 2 years have been a fucking shambles, but totally in line with the Inters ethos of bending you over at every opportunity.

Some fucking farmer making £20k for providing fuck all in the way of facilities, not falling for that again.[/quote]

I thought about it too. Seeing the price, i instantly thought travel lodge! My rents go camping alot and they dont even pay £10 per night!

I should be at inters all going well (which it aint at the mo!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version