Author Topic: alpine white g40  (Read 4714 times)

Offline M45eatonG40

• Members
alpine white g40
« on: September 10, 2011, 02:25:39 pm »
my genuine alpine white G40 on ebay
item number 220850670509
open too sensible offers!!
take alook

Offline M45eatonG40

• Members
Re: alpine white g40
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 11:29:03 pm »
Bump!!

Offline DKnight

• Administrators
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 05:46:41 pm »
needs a price and more details

Offline hayesey

• Administrators
  • The CV joint killer
    • ClubG40
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 10:29:15 am »
appears to have already been sold anyway...

Offline M45eatonG40

• Members
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 11:38:11 pm »
Cant believe im writing this but due too a change in circumstances i can no longer keep the little "G".

where do i start??

this is a very rare genuine alpine white polo g40 !!

the good bits....

the engine has been rolling roaded at 155.4 bhp with the printouts too prove, the engine has a subtle large front mount intercooler. it has an M45 Eaton supercharger conversion (alot stronger than the standard g-lader ) larger 310cc bosch injectors with a psd chip fitted to the ecu. it also has a stainless steel 4 branch manifold followed up with a full stainless ashley exhaust system (lovely note not loud at all !). brand new set of magnecor KV85 silicone 8.5mm ht leads. since i have owned the car i have fitted a brand new radiator, new genuine vw AEX engine code head gasket as its made from metal and not the normal composite rubbish. brand new vw cam belt and water pump. new thermostat and housing. new ignition coil. new blue and black coolant sensors. new NGK platinum plugs and oil and filter change. brand new kenlowe slim line fan. new gearbox mounts, new brakes the list goes on and on........

the car has a folder full of history, bills , and every mot certificate from new to back up the low mileage.

the car also has a polybushed front end with uprated antiroll bar bushes from germany and is currently lowered 60/60 on phil j shocks and springs.

she has recieved an excellent full respray in the original alpine white with the removal of side repeaters and rear badge giving it a lovely look!

this car really needs to be driven to be appreciater and too see actually how quick this car really is !! keeping up with type r civics new audi tt's its truely an animal and with the whine of the charger it puts a smile on your face and a few concerned looks from the newer cars you leave behind ;) !!!!

the niggly bits ...

its a 20 year old car so its got only a few...

1st to 2nd gear is a bit tricky sometimes , to get 1st you need to go into 2nd first then 1st

theres a noise from nsf drive shaft area on hard left hand turns

one tiny car park dent in the nsr quarter

dont let this put you off its a 20 year old car and is in daily use as its my only car!!!

if your interested gimme a call on 07515347 637 to answer any questions as im bound to have

p.s dont waste my time with silly offers and part exchanges as i am not interested!!!

regards james

Offline M45eatonG40

• Members
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 11:52:25 pm »
I'm after £2300 any serious buyers contact me me and ill email some pics!! I'm open to offers as a new company car says it has to go !