Author Topic: G40 burnt out!  (Read 4706 times)

Offline samg40

• Administrators
  • Take.... on.... me....
Re: G40 burnt out!
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2011, 10:54:31 pm »
Thats absolutely awful. What a set of [insert set of expletives here].

It wasnt possibly another resident who uses the car park was it who was annoyed about the length of time it was parked there was it?

Offline cheddarcheese

• Members
  • i like boobs!
    • supercharged
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2011, 11:47:14 pm »
my mate is one of only a few who own there house down the street and its our home town so we know 75% of the people in the street,

Dont want to say to much, but we have a very good idea who it is, so will give it some time before we arrange any thing, because he is the sort to come back and do the house, and he got paid to do it for some one else but he was told to do the 20 odd grand Land rover 4x4 witch is my mate's baby, lucky its at the garage getting another 3 grand spent on it, the kids not from the area and is all ready hiding from many other locals for robberies from farms and stuff.

all because of a girl who was dumped, and now she does not want him, and is now with my mate, my mate did nothing to warrant any thing being done to him let alone trying to burn his 4x4 or polo.

Offline supercharged spaniel

• Members
  • GRRRRRRR
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 12:47:42 am »
sickening. :-[

Offline ereeiz

• Members
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 08:32:20 am »
I suggest filling the light bulbs in his house with petrol. Flick he lightswitch. BOOM! :D

Fuck him, cunts like that deserve a slow agonising death.

Offline scotsjohn

• Members
  • Probably the oldest G driver in the Universe.
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2011, 05:46:36 pm »
Don't cross this man.lol.

Offline vwmk3jon

• Members
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2011, 08:22:03 pm »
Thats fecking horrible chap. Really feel for your mate. I'm constantly paranoid something like that will happen as my neighbours can be seriously annoying (cant put t wats!)

I have to totally agree with you Alex. the justice system in this country should have been sorted ages ago. It almost seems vigilante justice is the only way forward.

Offline MartinB

• Members
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2011, 09:54:43 pm »
Not good mate :(