Author Topic: Think its about time for a G  (Read 3511 times)

Offline andy1151

• Members
Re: Think its about time for a G
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 12:57:07 pm »
Hello mate. A colchester boy haha. What exhaust place there is quiet a few lol. Do you go out much in the G? i will have to see it soon.

Offline Justin14100

• Traders
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 01:04:26 pm »
Hello mate. A colchester boy haha. What exhaust place there is quiet a few lol. Do you go out much in the G? i will have to see it soon.

Wilco fast fit mate on butt road sorry forgot to add that. Go out from time to time, not too much anymore though, duno if its either growing up or the G gets more attention from the police, used to go out all the time in my FOX coupe! your quite welcome to come over and have a gander or something!

Offline andy1151

• Members
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 01:08:53 pm »
Oh really, my misses live close to butt road will defo come and have a look at it. Have a look one www.eastcoastdubs.co.uk
It A wicked little forum really friendly people, it in and around colchester. Im joined up, Leave a new members comment. They have a meet every two weeks at tollgate, in the summer its a 60 car strong meet. You have just missed the The meet it was yesturday even then there where about 20-25 cars.

Offline Justin14100

• Traders
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 01:12:07 pm »
Oh really, my misses live close to butt road will defo come and have a look at it. Have a look one www.eastcoastdubs.co.uk
It A wicked little forum really friendly people, it in and around colchester. Im joined up, Leave a new members comment. They have a meet every two weeks at tollgate, in the summer its a 60 car strong meet. You have just missed the The meet it was yesturday even then there where about 20-25 cars.

Yeah know the tollgate meet, know 1 or 2 of the guys like same with his eaton'd 6n. bit of a nutter. but for some reason not that into meets and stuff, love the cars, love vw, love driving the cars, hate the scene though! i work at staples so im sometime over there and see a lot of the tollgate cars but rarely join in! If there are some more G's going will have to park up for some photo's though!

Offline andy1151

• Members
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2009, 01:14:41 pm »
Yer sam evans, he in fast car mag this month. Well im planning to get one so would be good, yer i think i have senn it. Its wierd its more like a group of friends in east coast dubs. Its a laugh you should join. They ant like show car you no just something to do.

Offline Jezza-7

• Members
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2009, 01:49:56 pm »
Lads check out a new post in meet section, anyone going?