Author Topic: ppp stage 3 subframe  (Read 7398 times)

Offline cheys03

• Members
Re: ppp stage 3 subframe
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2010, 12:28:53 pm »
Possibly the final evolution, I'm tempted to try an additional arb too- although this isn't really necessary if you've got the ability to tune spring rates.

Would this make the Stage 3 subframe more friendly to those who haven't got coilovers/method of adjusting spring tensions - i.e. standard spring/shock kits (e.g. H&R cup)?

Offline Andy

• Traders
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2010, 03:03:16 pm »
I've still got our first development road version of the stage 3 frame on my car. Even with the ancient FK springs and shocks kit it's miles better than it was with the stock setup.

Offline Yoof

• Traders
  • I know naathing..
    • Polo Performance Parts
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2010, 05:34:33 pm »
Possibly the final evolution, I'm tempted to try an additional arb too- although this isn't really necessary if you've got the ability to tune spring rates.

Would this make the Stage 3 subframe more friendly to those who haven't got coilovers/method of adjusting spring tensions - i.e. standard spring/shock kits (e.g. H&R cup)?

Indeed it would, but if you're looking for something to suit a road suspension set-up then I'd reccomend the Stage 2 frame which retains the ARB, you don't have the caster adjustability a stage 3 gives though.

We've got a few more things in the pipeline first, but if the market demands it, then we can supply  :)

Offline cheys03

• Members
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2010, 07:47:09 pm »
Excellent. Thanks for the advice gents