Technical > Engine and Transmission

Map sensor

<< < (6/6)

hayesey:
I think this is it:

https://uk.farnell.com/nxp/mpx2200ap/ic-sensor-abs-press-29psi-344b/dp/1457149?st=200kpa%20pressure%20sensor

Might be worth trying Neal's ECU if you can though before you start attempting to de-solder your map sensor

NealPeal:
Ok, that is cool Paul, you are the legend i always believe you are ta.. I think the ecu will be worth playing with as a spare if it comes to another coming in replacement . We need there to be a load of lucky with the weather tomorrow.. Test the fuel pressure.. aee if any faults throw up with the engine running. Look for the lamda waving..

like i say Matt i know fork all compared to most g40 people, but i have got mine going i thought impossible..
I trust machines too much considering but I'm used to big printers that know exactly what gwan because they have multi core processing... 25year old stuff might be a bit confused i knew how it felt once.. :-)

we're just spraying the bonnet in backyard sun.. beaut!

matthg40:
Mate I trust you more than some of the clowns I’ve let loose on my car.i think between us we will get it running perfectly.it isn’t far off it sounds almost perfect on tickover but it’s is just hesitating on accelaration and don’t have boost.but between us we will get it I’m sure
Hope your having a nice afternoon spraying mate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version